Terms and Conditions
We invite you to access our website and use the Smart Enjaz service, but please note that your access to “Smart Enjaz” is subject to your acceptance to the terms & conditions governing the use of our services. The terms & conditions describes in details your rights and our rights relating to the provision of the service. Therefore, you must read the terms & conditions carefully. By using Smart Enjaz you accept the terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with all or any of the terms and conditions, please do not use our website or any other websites or mobile apps linked to it.
The Terms & conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and Datack international Management Co., concerning your access to and use of the “http://www.smartenjaz.ae” website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto. You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of the Terms & Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OR ALL OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate terms and conditions of this portal, including but not limited to the following acts:
Certain pages of the Smart enjaz website are only intended for registered users and/or allow the user to request online transactions or services by entering personal data, provided that you agree that the data you provide on these pages that request registration is complete and correct. It is also conditional that you agree not to log in or attempt to enter the Smart enjaz website in the name of any other person, or that you will not use an offensive name as the user’s name from the authority’s perspective.
Website content, permitted and prohibited use
Information or data accessed by you via Smart Enjaz is for your personal use only. The distribution or commercial exploitation of information and/or data on the website and/or its content and/or its source code is strictly prohibited.
You must not:
- Republish material from Smart Enjaz
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Smart Enjaz
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Smart Enjaz
- Redistribute content from Smart Enjaz
Unless otherwise stated, Datack International Business Management Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Smart Enjaz. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from Smart Enjaz for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in the terms and conditions..
Parts of this website offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Datack International Business Management Company does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of us, our agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the user who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for any damages caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on our website and/or mobile app.
We reserve the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of the Terms and Conditions.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
All service payment will be made via Smart Enjaz E-wallet and Credit Cards. Users will need to charge their Smart Enjaz E-wallets or use their Credit Cards to complete payment for their transactions.
E-wallet features are as follow:
- How to recharge your E-wallet ? Using Atm & Credit Cards.
- Payment currency: all transaction fees shall be in AED.
- Single operation: joint account or joint mandate for operation of E-wallet is not permitted.
- Smart Enjaz E-wallet use: Smart Enjaz E-wallet can only be used to pay for services provided by Smart Enjaz and cannot be used for other payments or services.
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Datack International. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms. All payments of Datack International invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions:
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- Extra charges might be deducted for the use of the Credit Card (Transaction processing fees) by your card issuer, Datack international is only liable for deduction of the fees illustrated for our services.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in AED currency. All payments are debited to Datack International Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Datack International records.
payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Datack International Co.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Datack International Co. does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Datack International Co. will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Datack International Co. services.
- Datack International Co. will confirm your payment details via email.
By using Datack International online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Smart Enjaz website have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Smart Enjaz Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
we will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any loss or corruption of such data.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected Data :
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information of your mobile device and type of mobile Internet browser together with other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with your prior permission, Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library. We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred and retained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other public or private sovereign authority where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if it is required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or legal department of this country).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
Your use of the smart enjaz website and the terms herein is subject to the laws in force in the United Arab Emirates, and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Arab Emirates.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.