Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund policies comply with applicable federal laws and regulations. Written policies covering cancellation and refund policies pertaining to cancellations, withdrawals and terminations are clearly stated to prospective.
-Smart Enjaz may, at any time block, restrict and/or suspend your use of your account, the service and/or the E-wallet without any prior notice.
-To the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, Smart Enjaz shall have no liability (except liability for fraud) for any loss of business, loss of business opportunities, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings or loss of any economic advantage however it may arise.
– Transactions can be cancelled only when the customer requests cancellation of transaction and refund of payment before the center starts processing the customer’s application.
Terms hereto shall only apply on requests for refund of payments back to customers E-wallet:
– If it was established that a payment was wrongfully made due to a default in the Smart Enjaz system.
– Refund will be made to E-wallet of the person who paid the same.
– In case the customer requests cancellation of the transaction any charges applied for the use of the service (service fee) will be deducted from the refundable amount before the refund is made.
– Smart Enjaz liability is only limited to the amount that was wrongfully deducted, no other amount shall be refunded.
– The refund request shall be made before status of transaction shows “center on process”, please note that when the application status shows “center on process” it means that your transaction has already been processed and cannot be cancelled, and your payment can no longer be refunded .
– Refundable amount will be refunded to the users E-wallet within 24-48 hours.
Withdrawal of funds from E-wallet:
This withdrawal policy complies with applicable federal laws and regulations and with anti-money laundering (AML). Terms hereto shall apply on requests of withdrawal of funds from E-wallet:
-Fund withdrawals from E-wallet shall be made upon customers request, and shall be made in accordance with the following terms:
If the customer is using bank transfer to fund his E-wallet then balance in the E-wallet shall only be refunded to the customer’s bank account using the customers IBAN. This process usually takes between 24-48 hrs.
If the customer is using (Pay-me cash) application for funding the E-wallet, then refund shall be made to the customers Pay-me cash application upon his request after being verified through OTP.
Payment Gateway: if customer is using credit cards for funding the E-wallet, then refund shall be made back to the customer’s credit card using payment gateway. This shall take between 6-8 days depending on the customer’s bank.