Green VISA SERVICES IN UAE
TRUSTED UAE BUSINESS SERVICE PROVIDER
Green Visa in UAE
According to officials, the launch of the Green Visa regime is a part of the UAE government’s efforts to attract exceptional talents and propel economic growth.
The UAE has now announced new types of entry visas, and residence permits, and has expanded the Golden Visa categories. The new system of entry and residence has been introduced to attract and retain global talents and skilled workers from all over the world, boost the competitiveness and flexibility of the job market and foster a high sense of stability among UAE residents and families.
Having already come into effect on 3 October 2022, some major improvements for the UAE Green Visa have been implemented, including the new 5-year residence tracks, introduced mainly to attract talents, skilled professionals, freelancers, investors and entrepreneurs.
In addition to facilitating and simplifying the requirements of all residence types, more benefits are being offered, including longer flexible grace periods that reach up to 6 months to stay in the country after the residence permit is cancelled or expired to facilitate family members’ residence.
Who can apply for a Green Visa
Freelancers, Self-Employed and Skilled Employees Can Apply for a Green Visa
Investor Or Partner
- Approval of the investment and proof of the investment (If the investor/partner has more than one licence, then his or her total invested capital will be calculated).
- Approval of the competent local authorities.
- A valid employment contract.
- Have a monthly salary of at least AED 15,000.
- Minimum a completed bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Be classified in the MoHRE's list of first, second, or third occupational levels.
Freelancers or Self-Employed Workers
- A free work permit from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- Bachelor's degree or specialized diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- The annual income from self-employment for the previous two years should not be less than Dh360,000, or the applicant for this residence must prove his financial solvency throughout his stay in the country.